Are you spending too much time on researching and writing content for your blog and other online content channels? Would you love to hand this role over to a VA who will complete your online research and create content that you can post to your blog, website, email, social web or other content channels?
Here are some interesting facts on the importance to have a blog for your business;
- Blogging will grow your business dramatically. Nearly 40% of US companies have blogs for marketing purposes because of their excellent results.
- You’re missing out on lots of money if you’re not blogging.
- Conversion rates from blogging are 6 times higher than competitors.
- Companies that blog have 55% more traffic.
- A company that publishes 16 posts per month got 3.5 times higher visitors than a company that post just 4 times monthly.
- B2B marketers that blog have 67% more leads.
- The cost of blogging is 62% less than outbound marketing even though it generates 3 times as many leads.
- Small businesses with blogs generate 126% more leads than those who don’t have a blog.
- 61% of purchases by customers are based on a blog post.
- Companies with blogs have 97% more inbound links, increasing their SEO ranking.
It’s time to let me take some content and research responsibilities off your plate?
Why Choose My Services;
- I have over 20 years of corporate work experience in finance and have been doing marriage and family research and writing for over 5 years.
- My industry expertise is in Marriage Coaching and Counseling, Newborn Adoption, Infertility and Infant – Pre-School Day Care.
- I’m US based, guarantee my work, and will provide high quality results.
- I have a Bachelor of Science from Temple University in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. Also, I’m certified in content marketing, email marketing and social web marketing.
- I’m a member of American Writers And Artists Inc. (AWAI).
- I meet completion dates.
- All my content is non copyrighted, given to the client I write for and the client gets full ownership of the written material. I do not take author credit for my writing.
Here’s what my clients have to say about me;
“After working with Mara for approximately a month, I can recommend her without reservation. She has been helping me with content generation (blog writing) and has taken what I’m able to produce on my website to the next level. She is knowledgeable about various SEO strategies and has, in a few instances, taken the initiative to suggest improvements to my existing products and gone above and beyond to increase the quality and effectiveness of my articles.”
“Mara is also extremely professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I never have to worry because her work is submitted right on time! She also offered to work with me for a discounted rate for an initial period so I could feel confident about what she is able to bring to my business. I feel like Mara genuinely cares about my success and am signing a contract with her today to secure her continued support!”
Content Writing Services
This is for business owners who don’t have time to write content on their blogs and other types of online writing, but would love to have someone assist with creating b2b or b2c content on their behalf. I would research the internet and write content that you can post to your blog, website, email, social platforms or other web channels. I’ll include keywords and an eye catching title that will help optimize your post. The content will be easy to read, scannable and appealing to viewers. The greatest part is you get full credited as the author. This saves business owners many hours of time in their schedule to work on other higher return on investment activities or for more personal time.
VA WRITING RATES
Do you need High Word Count, Long-Form Content Writing? High Word Count, Long Form Content is valuable for your business for the following reasons;
- Long Form Content gets you increased visibility with more social shares and links.
- You’ll increase your authority and industry expertise with Long Form Content.
- You’ll increase your chances for relationship building and client engagement.
- Long Form Content increases your opportunity For Ads and Campaign Creation.
- If you want to have a chance at higher search results, Long Form Blog Content can help. According to a study, the top 10 highest rated post usually had 2,000 or more words.
- Longer content outperforms shorter content.
- Prospects and customers will spend more time on your site. This increases page views and trust with your audience.
- The more content you have the more links will be included in your content. This helps your content’s visibility, especially for social platforms.
- In fact, it has been reported that you’ll have more success on social web with longer form content.
* NEW CLIENT OFFER – $120 OFF DISCOUNTED RATE FOR 120 DAYS.
This package will only cost you $160, per post for 120 days and no need to purchase weekly. Only need two posts monthly? That’s fine with me. Also, your business gets ownership and credit for the writing.
HURRY BEFORE OFFER ENDS!
Content Writing pricing was starting at $280 per post. Now it’s $160 per post at $120 off for 120 days.
Let me know the word count you need. All prices are baseline. Actual pricing could vary based on research needed, time intensive, etc. I prefer to charge per post overall.
Let’s get your Blog and Content in order.
Fill out the form below to send me and email for your free consultation.