Inbox Organization For Your Internet Mail
Relax and let me file, clean and service your emails so you don’t have to.
- Do you have an Inbox that is out of control? Are your emails unorganized, unread and not responded to?
- Are you missing out on customer service and sales opportunities because you can’t get to your online mail in a timely manner? Is your business suffering as a result?
- Do you get too much internet mail, are overwhelmed and don’t know how you can fit the time in your schedule to read them?
- Would you love to have more time to work on the most important parts of your business; like generating more income or to use for personal time off; spending it anyway you wish?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above,
It’s time to let me organize your inbox
Did you know, the average white-collar worker spends 4.1 hours a day reading their emails. Wow…, that’s 20.5 hours weekly and just around 1,068 hours in one year. In fact, 1 in 4 small business owners believe that 1 extra hour in a workday would equate to over $500. Given that analysis, 4 extra hours equates to over $2,000. Now, imagine what it would be like to have this extra time given back to you from hiring a remote consultant for 2 to 4 hours daily to manage your emails.
- You can spend more time on income generating business activities.
- You get to spend more time with your spouse or children.
- You can use the extra time for personal activities such as; longer lunches, running errands, working out at the gym, training and more.
- You will dramatically improve time management and productivity with your work.
- You’ll have more freedom, less stress and extra time to use as you wish.
I’m a wife from Pennsylvania who loves to work from home and is planning to adopt children in the near future. I have over 25 years of experience working in corporate America in the financial services industry in various roles including; client services consultant for b2b and b2c customers, client services trainer, client services senior, institutional account client relationship administrator, internet marketing, financial administrative assistant to the CEO, business owners and more. I left the corporate world to focus on creating a family, improving work-life balance while still using my wealth of work experience to help other businesses.
I love that our work partnership will contribute to a healthier environment. Internet mail, blogs and websites save a lot of trees. In addition, there is less pollution in the air from not having to drive to work. This makes working together eco-friendly and green.
I’m a business administration professional who specializes in helping business owners, entrepreneurs and highest suite level executives save an extra 2 to 4 hours of time daily in their schedule by filtering, organizing and maintaining their online inbox mail. Also, I help with CEO Blog Content Writing. I have a BS from Temple University and a certificate in email (Inbox) management. Last, I have certifications in content marketing, email marketing and social web.
Why Choose My Services;
- I have over 25 years of corporate work experience. I’ve received many letters from customers about my outstanding service. Also, I have trained and supervised customer service employees.
- I’m US based, guarantee my work and will provide high quality service.
- I have a Bachelor of Science from Temple University in Business Administration. I have a certificate in Email Management. Also, I’m certified in content marketing, email marketing and social web marketing.
- I’ll keep all your information private, confidential and give you piece of mind.
Here’s what my clients have to say about me;
“After working with Mara for approximately a month, I can recommend her without reservation. “Mara is also extremely professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. I never have to worry because her work is submitted right on time! I feel like Mara genuinely cares about my success and am signing a contract with her today to secure her continued support!”
Webmail Administration Rates
Email Clean Up And Maintenance
This is for the small business owner, entrepreneur or highest suite level executive who lives in their inbox. You’re spending 2 to 4 hours daily checking emails and are overloaded with too many. You have frustrated clients because it takes you too long to get back to them or you missed an important email all together. You often have multiple email addresses delivering to a single inbox or you’re checking multiple inboxes daily. You need help organizing and prioritizing so you don’t miss anything AND so you don’t get distracted with non-essential email noise.
Deep Clean Inbox Email Clean Up
One time clean up and organization of up to 20,000 emails or more.
- Clean up of up to 20,000 or more emails
- Set up folders or tags
- Set up filters for incoming email
- Clean up inbox backlog (organize/tag/delete)
- Unsubscribe from junk and marketing lists
Inbox Maintenance Plan
Keep your inbox spic and span clean
- Daily email inbox maintenance and organization.
- Daily inbox check to clear the clutter and tag high priorities.
- Maintain filters and labels so you know what needs your attention.
I will complete the following functions for Email Client Services;
- Finest email support to your clients
- Monitoring your inbox
- Facilitating email questions from your clients
- Researching issues and responding to inquiries
- Crafting business question and answer templates
- Creating standard operating procedures
CLIENT SERVICES PRO PACKAGE – $1,199.88 MONTHLY
GREAT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHO WANT TO MAKE CLIENT SERVICE A PRIORITY.
- 3 hours of initial cleanup and organization.
- 6 hours per week of customer service email management.
CLIENT SERVICES PREMIUM PACKAGE – $1,733.16 MONTHLY
GREAT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHO WANT TO GROW AND MAKE THEIR CLIENT’S HAPPY.
- 3 hours per week of initial cleanup and organization.
- 10 hours per week of client service email management.
It’s time to delegate. Let me clean up, file, service and maintain your emails!
Let’s get your Inbox in order.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today