Grow your business through the use of Email Newsletters. E-Newsletters provide various forms of helpful tips to your audience. Use this marketing channel to inform your readers about your business, products and other valuable information your subscribers would enjoy. You will build relationships and trust with your subscribers by providing tips and other helpful information. Email Newsletters are known as one of the best marketing avenues for email messaging. Use this avenue to build your brand, keep you on top-of-mind and drive traffic to your company.
Top 10 Reason Why You Need To Have A Letter /Newsletter
- Email newsletters will save you money on postage, mailing cost and you will have extra funds to reinvest back into your business or use for personal treats.
- You will get a high return on your investment – According to Venturebeat Research and Direct Marketing Association (DMA), for every $1 spent on email marketing, you will generate a $40 return on your investment.
- Email newsletters are awesome relationship building tools.
- You build credibility with your subscribers from sending newsletters regularly.
- Sending newsletters generates leads.
- Newsletters replaces the need for you to do aggressive selling and does the selling for you.
- Promotion of your products are done with Newsletters.
- You stand out as a leader in your industry with email newsletters.
- Newsletters will drive traffic to your website.
- Your subscriber list will be updated and healthy because of the opt-in or opt-out options with Newsletters.
Let me help you write your e-Newsletters to save you many hours of time that you can use for other return on investment activities or for more personal time. Imagine the freedom you’ll gain from delegating this role to someone who is extremely knowledgeable in this area and will handle the responsibilities on your behalf. The best part is you get full ownership of your Newsletters.
Rates are $499 per Updates/Newsletter (55% off $899)
Bundle package – ($25 off for every additional Newsletter monthly)
See Newsletter Sample Here